We have teamed up with A.S.O, organisers of the Tour de France™, to bring a splash of yellow to our range. This special edition Tour de France™ official licensed product has the same great features as the Frog main range, with the addition of the striking Tour de France™ yellow with black logos.
Frog Bikes were the obvious choice for a collaboration to develop a range of Tour de France™ kids’ bikes. We were impressed with the research and attention to detail that has gone into the lightweight bikes..
Frog Bikes also shares our values regarding our commitment to the future of cycling, children and the planet. We are looking forward to seeing lots of children riding around on the new range
Clément Monteil, A.S.O. Licensing
The First Pedal Frog 40 is a great value bike for 3 to 4 year olds with an average inside leg of 40cm.
One of the biggest temptations is to buy a bike your child will ‘grow into’. However, this is likely to have the opposite effect and put your child off bikes and cycling altogether! The data obtained during our child-specific frame design research has been used to produce a helpful sizing app. Ask in your local store about our FrogFit app to get the best-sized bike for your child.
Another common mistake is to purchase a budget bike but these models are often as heavy as the child and leads to frustration at not being able to cycle. Our lightweight bikes are a great confidence booster and can also be used as a balance bike for a taller child by removing the pedals.
Wheel Size: 14″ inch
Why buy a Frog 40?
– Lightweight but sturdy frame, making the bike easy to manoeuvre for your child and easy for you to carry
– Tektro brakes with small, easy to reach brake levers. Better control means improved confidence for young riders
– Patented Frog cranks for easier pedalling reduces the distance between the pedals increasing efficiency and comfort
– Free 5 year warranty on frame and forks
– Reflectors, mudguard and bell included
Available colours*: Electric Blue, Green, Orange, Pink, Red and Spotty. Click HERE to see these models.